Tuesday, July 15, 2008

At random #2

1) My ballpen ink ran out and I still have the pen; am so happy. It's a miracle! I always lose my ballpens, and umbrellas, too.

2) Masarap ang pansit ng Orchids, a motel in Pasig. I don't know how or why folks in the office got to know of Orchids. Basta, panalo ang sotanghon nila. May free delivery pa.

3) My colleagues and I were talking about how fast paper accumulates in the office. If only we could say the same of money, savings, vacations...

4) Ang dami kong puting buhok! That doesn't really bother me since it runs in the family. My problem is how to reach the back of my head and pull them out. Now I understand why my Mom gladly gave me and my sister some money for pulling out her white hair when we were kids.

5 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, July 21, 2008, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

About item 3: buti pa nga may nabubunot ka pang puting buhok eh! :-)

 
At 12:13 AM, July 22, 2008, Blogger meowok said...

Nakalimutan ko sasabihin ko dahil bigla akong natawa sa sinabi ni Nick...

 
At 5:25 AM, July 23, 2008, Blogger AnneMac said...

Ako din, super achievement for me whenever I consume pen ink and still have the pen with me!

Uy, malapit lang ang Orchids sa house namin. Email mo sa'kin yung number para masubukan namin :)

Sino ba ang hindi nabayaran ng barya sa pag bunot ng puting buhok ng magulang nila?

Yun lang ang comment ko. Just sneaking some time off while our baby is asleep :)

 
At 4:29 AM, August 10, 2008, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

hoppity hoppity hop

 
At 11:49 PM, December 04, 2008, Blogger dadaydamakulay said...

di ako mauubusan ng tinta. i carry a dozen pens in my bag. bukod pa sa nasa case ko sa office.

funny, namention din sa akin ni ate yang orchids. Ganun sya kapopular sa inyo?! ayus!

magdudugo ang ulo pagbinunot ko ang mga puting buhok ko. andami na din e.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home