Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Kahaphone lamang

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Change is constantly a part of our lives. But with PAL I suppose there won't be any change. Late pa rin ang flights. I hardly ever fly or travel so I didn't mind waiting at the airport. People watching was already a treat. I wanted to take pictures of people passing and going. Kaso baka mahampas ako ng bag kung harap-harapan ko silang pichuran. It wasn't worth the risk =)

So I photographed this girl. I felt sentimental watching her and remembered how precious 3 pcs of 25 centavo coins were to me back in gradeschool and highschool to call my folks and ask to be picked up from campus. Then I graduated to phone cards. And now of course, cellphones, which as much as I hate to admit, are having such a strong hold on our lives. Kaya nga may area na for cellphone charging sa iba't ibang lugar.

3 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, June 21, 2005, Blogger The Mermaid said...

san naman ang gimik natin ngayon? :-)

I really plan to travel this year..kahit saan basta dapat maka-alis

 
At 7:30 AM, June 21, 2005, Blogger Kaje said...

swak na swak ang title. hehehhe...

nowadays, phonebooths and pay phones are probably germ-infested. i'd rather use my mobile hahaha

some people don't mind being photographed. minsan naman, you can do that discreetly (it's easier if you have a cam with 10x zoom like daday's :)) ako din, takot din magpicture ng nakaharap ang subject hehehe

 
At 11:12 PM, June 21, 2005, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

rena: oo nga e, dapat maulit ang something like our bohol trip last year. balitaan mo ko kung san ka pupunta ha.

tin: hehe, OC ka pala ah. dibale buhusan mo na lang ng alcohol...am not alone pala. nahihiya kasi ako e. kaya ang sagot nga dyan ay powerful lens or zoom. =) kaso naman ang mahal =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home