Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Starin' at the stairs

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This spiral staircase is at the office where I work. But I hardly ever use it since it’s at the special facilities block, quite far from my workstation. But when I do use it, I always go to the narrow side to save energy – smaller steps required. Gawain ng tamad.

I’m a very frequent commuter and when at the MRT station, I always use the stairs. One time I was running late (in fact I always am late), my right shoe came hopping down the stairs. Yikes. I was still lucky, though, because it didn’t go that far, and it was only my shoe that came falling down, and not me! Suwerte pa rin talaga. =)


Although I have to admit, I'm not always in the mood for taking the stairs, especially after a hard day. I end up staring (often glaring) at the stairs, then head for the nearest escalator or elevator. Ayos ;p

9 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, September 14, 2005, Blogger eye said...

ang ganda ng stairs, nakakaengganyo akyatin hehe! true, minsan nakakatamad maghagdanan kaso sa line of work ko na madalas nakaupo lang sa PC, pinipilit ko talaga maghagdanan para naman ma-exercise kahit konti ang mga fats haha!

 
At 1:59 AM, September 15, 2005, Blogger Mitch said...

yah right... less is more, simple is beautiful! sounds familiar!?
nice post!

 
At 2:00 AM, September 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice picture! nakakahilo akyatin yan. kakalula! :)

 
At 11:55 PM, September 16, 2005, Blogger The Mermaid said...

ako mahilig sa stairs...exercise plus claustrophobic ako kaya hirap ako sa mga elevator...kasama ka ba nun nung na-trap sa DLSU taft?..ay horror sa akin yun

 
At 8:29 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger dadaydamakulay said...

ok lang yung spiral stairs sa akin. ayoko yung parang sa mrt otigas na straight at mataas. nakakatakot, buti na lang may namamalimos to break my fall kung sakali hahaha

 
At 8:39 AM, September 24, 2005, Blogger Ver said...

Ang gusto ko sa stairs e parang di ako nacoconstraint (in terms of speed and time). Sa escalator kasi, yung machine ang magdidictate kung anong oras ka makakababa/akyat eh.

 
At 4:47 AM, September 28, 2005, Blogger Sidney said...

Going up and down the stairs is very good for your health!

 
At 7:25 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger h. said...

hmm, i should take a shot of that stairs din :-) lagi kasi me tao pag nandun ako... i need to practice photography na, i'm rusting!

 
At 9:48 PM, November 01, 2005, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

thanks eye, princess fiona/mitch,rena,daday,ver, sidney and hazel sa pagvisit. rena, yup,i was there nung na-trap ang students sa DLSU taft elevator, grabe yon. daday, korek ka, cramps ang aabutin sa stairs sa ortigas mrt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home