Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Chocolate martyr

Received chocolates as pasalubong from my balikbayan uncle. Of course I was thankful and thrilled. But I couldn't leave them in the fridge knowing fully well that my evil diabetic twin could sleep walk one evening and gobble them all up. I could also sense Bebert's furtive glances, na parang may masamang balak.

Thus, I opened all four bags, watched the chocolates tumble on my desk, and wiped my mouth. Boy I wanted them. Still caught up in my dilemma, Bebert suddenly grabs two pieces, smiles, pops them in his mouth, and says "ay nahulog".

They ended up being given away, far, far away from our house. May sugar free naman. Though I saved a few pieces for Bebert (he likes the violet kisses - dark chocolates).

6 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, November 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ay nahulog?!?! nyahahaha, si bebert talaga :)

martyr nga! habang ang chocolates napunta sa far far away. eh bakit hindi umabt sa amin? huh? heheh

 
At 4:46 PM, November 15, 2007, Blogger h. said...

hehehe next time dito mo ihulog sa 6262W : )

 
At 2:33 AM, November 27, 2007, Blogger Nick Ballesteros said...

I sweat profusely when I eat sweets. Ewan ko ba. Really uncomfortable. But I found out that dark chocolate does not have the same effect. So I like it na!

 
At 6:25 PM, November 27, 2007, Blogger Marvin said...

I just bought two bags of Ghiradelli and Lindt 60%-72% dark chocolates. I've been trying to lose weight as I've taken up running as a sport, but hey, you gotta live. :)

 
At 8:51 PM, December 01, 2007, Blogger Iskoo said...

naalala ko tulpy nanay ko kapag may nagbigay sa aming chocolates ay uubusin ko kaagad kahit gaanong karami kasi kapag may tira ako ay kakainin ng nanay ko na diabetic, hehehe

http://iskoo.net

 
At 9:32 PM, January 01, 2008, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

Tin: Near kasi kayo eh ;p Dibale next time.

Hazel: Sige, will do. Congrats again to your new baby!

Nick: Blessing in da sky yan, hindi ka tataba from all those sweets.

Marvs: Uy thanks for visiting! Been a while =) Ay ang sarap naman nun. Dark chocolates fan ka rin pala, ayos. Yep, you gotta live. CHOCOLATES MABUHAY KA!

Mark: Natawa ako dun. Classmate pala kami ni Nanay, good am not alone. Napaka "helpful" mo naman =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home