Saturday, June 16, 2007

Meron Five

1) Friday Magic Madness and Remote Control Weekend become more meaningful as one gets older. Songs played here seem to sound more beautiful. Was happy when I heard "You and Me" (Wannadies) and "Californication" (Red Hot Chili Peppers) on NU last week. And these songs aren't even that old.


2) I never thought old ladies' singing voices, echoing through a quiet chapel, could soothe on a Friday night. Maybe we lose a love to find something greater. I don't know how that's possible but I suppose it is.


3) Why is it that when we ask we're told not to ask? And if you were given a reply, would you be able to handle it? More important, would you be able to do anything about it? Sometimes, would you rather not know?


4) I've never won a single battle with my danged alarm clock. I set the alarm at 5:40 am, snooze a million times, and get up about 45 minutes after for crying out loud. What's worse is pressing "stop" instead of "snooze", waking up and realizing in horror that you had overslept and would be late for work. Again.


5) Why does it have to rain right after you had your car washed?

9 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, June 16, 2007, Blogger igor said...

That's why I don't have the car washed often. It's a conspiracy!

 
At 11:26 PM, June 17, 2007, Blogger Kaje said...

these are questions we tend to ask when we get older...hhehehe kasi we tend to appreciate things more :) have a nice week!

btw, ako nga nagpapalinis lang ng sasakyan kapag naisip ko eh!

 
At 6:40 AM, June 18, 2007, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

hi iggy and tin. pare-pareho pala tayong bihira magpalinis ng kotse. si bebert lang masipag magpalinis. siguro kung pa-vacuum cleaning lang, at hindi linisin ang labas, marahil hindi naman uulan. don't judge a book by its cover. yes, palusot.

 
At 5:53 PM, June 18, 2007, Blogger The Mermaid said...

I'm such a weird person I guess because the more I like to clean it pag umulan, feeling ko naninigas mga putik and when I remove it, baka matanggal pati paint...hahaha

 
At 11:29 PM, June 20, 2007, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

natawa naman ako sayo rena girl, kakaiba yun ah =). kwela, umulan na naman kahapon. the car was washed the day before. yes.

 
At 12:16 AM, June 21, 2007, Blogger Reeyah said...

Hi, chocnut!
Alam mo, okay lang na umulan kung iba ang naglinis. Mas nakakainis pag ikaw mismo ang naglinis. di ba??? hahahahahaha

Cool site, chocnut! (uy, rhyme)

 
At 7:06 AM, June 30, 2007, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

yes rhea girl, you're absolutely right, natawa ako sayo. actually, heartbreaking pag ikaw mismo ang naglinis. hehe, salamat sa "rhyme"

 
At 3:57 AM, July 10, 2007, Blogger Rabbit said...

Hay! You said it. Last Monday, I waxed my car at 1 PM. When I left the car at around 9 PM, it was raining. So assuming I finished waxing at around 3 PM, my car was clean for exactly 6 hours. And wax is supposed to last weeks. *Sigh*

 
At 9:01 PM, July 12, 2007, Blogger donna_chocnut said...

wow noy sipag mo mag wax! napakasakit non, 6 hrs lang tas ikaw pa mismo nag wax. dibale exercise din yun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home